The International School of Belgrade (ISB) has a variety of excellent facilities, some of which we make available upon request to ISB community members and outside parties when not being used for school activities. Facilities available include:
|Weekday Availability||Saturday Availability||Sunday Availability|
|GYMNASIUM||7.00pm – 10.00pm||3.00pm – 10.00pm||9.00am – 10.00pm|
|TENNIS COURTS||6.00pm – 9.00pm||3.00pm – 9.00pm||9.00am – 9.00pm|
|LS BASKETBALL COURT||5.00pm – 9.00pm||9.00am – 7.00pm||9.00am – 7.00pm|
|MULTI PURPOSE ROOM||5.00pm – 9.00pm||9.00am – 7.00pm||9.00am – 7.00pm|
|GALLERY||7.00pm – 10.00pm||3.00pm – 10.00pm||9.00am – 10.00pm|
Please note that ISB facilities exist primarily for school activities and such activities must take priority. The school reserves the right to regulate the use of the facilities and to determine, as well as modify at any time, the terms and conditions of the booking.
Facilities will be made available for use based on the following priorities:
A. First priority shall be given to ISB staff and students.
B. Second priority shall be given to activities serving the broader ISB Community.
C. Requests from outside the ISB community will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Use of school equipment in conjunction with the use of school facilities must be requested specifically in writing, and may be granted by the procedure by which permission to use facilities is granted. The users of school equipment must accept liability for any damage or loss to such equipment that occurs while it is in their use.
Users shall be liable financially for damage to the booked and/or neighboring facilities, and for proper chaperonage.
- It is suggested that all individuals obtain and review this policy in its entirety.
- A completed Facilites Booking Request form and a signed Sports & Activites Liability Waiver must be submitted by each individual prior to use of ISB facilities
- All users of ISB facilities (with the exception of current students and faculty during an officially organized school event) must sign the school’s Sports & Activites Liability Waiver form before they can participate in activities on the campus.
- There is to be no smoking in the buildings or on the grounds of the International School of Belgrade
- The applicant must be present throughout the time the facilities are being used. The applicant is responsible for the decorum of the group, including spectators. If the applicant is not available then a nominated second applicant will assume responsibility for the group.
- All users must identify themselves to the school security guard on arrival.
- Individuals under the age of 18 years are required to have adult supervision on a 1 to 15 ratio basis.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on any school premises without written consent from the Director.
- Eating or drinking in the facilities is not permitted.
- Any damages sustained to the facility and/or equipment during its use will be considered the responsibility of the organization/group. The organization/group will be billed for any repairs needed to restore the facility and/or equipment to its original state.
- No electrical apparatus shall be connected to any lighting system unless it is first inspected and approved by the Facilities Manager.
- In all cases where gymnasiums are used for athletic purposes, participants are required to wear clean non-marking athletic shoes.
- Entrance to the property shall be permitted ONLY via the main (front) doors/gate of the school.
- Access to facility will be available only as indicated on the approved application form.