BoT Goals for 2018-2019 SY
- Elaborate the legal and financial structure for the new campus.
- Engage in, contribute to and support all efforts to increase student enrollment.
- Ensure seamless leadership transition through the recruitment of a new Director.
Director Goals for 2018-2019 SY
Expand upon progress from last SY to continue defining details and timeline for purpose-built facility.
Finalize Upper School lease and Lower School lease extension – both through 2022-2023 SY.
Support two new principals as they become thoroughly familiar with ISB programs and systems, as well as implementing new initiatives, as appropriate.
Support the BoT and search committee in identifying and selecting a new director for 2019-2020 SY.
Support the Governance Committee and BoT in identifying and promoting qualified new candidates for board vacancies in 2019-2020 SY.
Engage in, contribute to, and support all efforts to increase student enrollment.
Work with Finance Committee and Finance & Business Director to prepare balanced operational budget for 2019-2020.
Establish and contribute to Task Force to celebrate and publicize ISB’s 70th Anniversary.
Re-examine structure and composition of Development Committee; develop communication/marketing plan; establish sub-committees or task forces to effectively and efficiently promote our school internally and externally.
- Oversee all operational aspects of 2016-2021 Strategic Plan.
- Child Safety – finalize development of protocols and procedures, publicize and implement fully.
- Implement new Professional Growth & Evaluation process.
- Identify all locations and processes for gathering, storing, and using personal data, and ensuring secure data protection in line with GDPR.