- Provide all students with opportunities to participate in a variety of physicalactivities that are enjoyable
- Develop fundamental locomotror and non locomotor skills
- Develop basic skills related to a variety of individual and team sports
- Develop cognitive skills pertinent to Physical Education
- Develop positive social interaction (cooperation, team – work and sportsmanship)
- Develop a desire to participate in physical activities during the leisure time.
PE is a part of the PYP curriculum through different Units of inquiry. Learning movement, learning about and through movement PE has a role in the development of the Transdisciplinary elements of the PYP.