Ivanjica and Golija Mountain (September 2017)
- Morning departure from ISB to Cacak and further via Ovcar-Kablar Gorge and Pozega to Ivanjica. Accommodation at the Park Hotel.
- Introductory walk along the beautiful pedestrian city zone and promenade along the Moravica River.
- Transfer to the rural tourist household in Rascici village and culinary workshop with students sourcing ingredients for traditional meals to be cooked, under supervision of experienced and skilled host. Meal will entail: gibanitza cheese pie, roasted peppers filled with cheese, homemade bread or apple pie, organic vegetables and fruits.
- Transfer to hotel. Stay overnight.
- Transfer to one of the peaks of the Golija Mountain. Full-day challenging outdoor activities: survival rescue options and orienteering in wilderness, making knots and improvised rescue handbarrows, making shelter, making fire without matches.
- Outdoor lunch - roasted lamb or grilled meat - rostilj.
- Afternoon outdoor activities: making bows, arrows, and birdhouses, mountaineering hike through the thick forest.
- Return transfer to hotel.
- Zip-line, abseiling and free rock climbing under supervision of experienced expert outdoor instructors.
- Visit to the Hadzi-Prodan pecina Cave.
- Visit to rural household, which breeds domesticated animals, grows raspberries and fruits, and runs traditional costumes workshop.
- Various activities including milking sheep, embroidery and knitting workshop conducted by expert textile artisans.
- Arrive at ISB.