Submit Your Online Inquiry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves as executive head of the PTSA and presides over general meetings of PTSA.
- Calls and presides over meetings of the PTSA Executive committee.
Vice President (up to 2 positions)
- Stands in when President is absent
- Special tasks as needed
- Maintains financial records and budget for the PTSA.
- Responsible for all handling of PTSA funds at events, in the bank accounts, and the petty cash fund.
- Keeps minutes of Executive Committee & General PTSA meetings and distributes them to interested parties.
- Condenses PTSA minutes into “Highlights” for posting on the PTSA webpag
- Responsible for communication with the Administration and parents through Dragon Dispatch and flyers, as needed.
- Updates the PTSA page on the ISB website.
- Responsible for recruiting parents who serve as communication liaisons between a group of parents who speak the same language and ISB.
- Responsible for organizing and informing room & grade parents and language parents about their responsibilities.
- Communicates with room/grade/language rep parents to ask for their assistance in recruiting volunteers and to share important information with parents.
Logo Item Coordinators
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and organizing sales of logo items and cookbooks as fundraisers for the PTSA.
- Responsible for communication between PTSA and teachers.
- Ex-Officio Members – Administration