Dear Prospective Applicant,
At the International School of Belgrade we value our employees and recognize that our collective human resources are ISB’s greatest asset in achieving our mission “…to inspire and empower our students.” When openings arise, we seek dynamic and passionate educators to add to our high quality staff, who are child-centered, student-oriented, and willing to contribute to our mission. If your philosophy, skills and disposition match this brief description, please consider the below opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
The candidates should send their applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below to apply online for a teaching position:
We are committed to the safety and well-being of our children. Any offer of employment will be conditional on successful global background checks that will include criminal checks as well as safeguarding checks with previous employers.
General Requirements for Teaching at I.S.B:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Teaching certificate or license
- At least two years of experience
- Fluency in English
Each year, ISB recruits internationally for the most talented teachers. In most years, ISB recruits at the following fairs in January/February:
- Search Associates, London, UK
- Council of International Schools, London, UK
- Search Associates, Cambridge, USA
- ISS, San Francisco, USA
Benefits for Foreign Hire Recruited Teachers:
- Highly competitive international salary
- No local taxes
- Generous cost of living allowance
- Eye/dental allowance
- Major medical health insurance
- Annual round-trip air fare to home of record
- Furnished housing
- Paid utilities
- Life insurance
- Thirteen years on salary scale for outside experience
- Generous matching retirement plan with internationally known provider
- Shipping allowance
- Free dependent tuition
- Bonus for third- and fourth-year contracts
- Pay back on unused sick leave
ISB offers programs from Pre-K through Grade 12.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.